Friday, January 14, 2011

Goal #19 - Eat a Malasada (or two or three...)


Goal #19 on my list of things to do while I'm 25 is complete! I planned to eat a malasada (for those of you who do not know, a malasada is the most delicious, sugar coated, fried, Portuguese donut you can imagine) and where better to find one than Hawaii. If I didn't eat one in Hawaii I was going to have to try to make one myself and that probably wouldn't have gone so well! Justin's parents live on the windward side of Oahu now and I was concerned that I would probably never be in the same vicinity as Leonard's Bakery. However, it turns out that there are several Leonard's Bakery trucks set up around the island and one happened to be just down the street from our house. We had to make a couple stops during our trip :)

No comments:

Post a Comment