Thursday, January 10, 2013

4 months!

I figured I better post about Baby Bear at 4 months before she turns 5 months. Four has been a good month.  She is sleeping much better. She is currently waking up only 2-0 times a night. For 2 months she had been waking up screaming 45 minutes after we put her down for the night. At first it was really hard to resettle her back down for bed and if she had a really hard time getting resettled she would wake up again another 45 minutes after that. Gradually it was easier and easier to resettle her. Then all I needed to do was whisper "shhh". Then when we went to Minnesota for Christmas she stopped waking up at the 45 minute mark completely! Merry Christmas to me!

She also started growing more hair and a tooth while in MN. She is starting to laugh in reaction to things we do, but it takes quite a bit of effort.

1 comment:

  1. I want you to post a video of yourself jumping around saying "Mika, Mika, Mika!!!" :)

    ReplyDelete