Saturday, July 2, 2011

Anna Banana

I can't believe that Anna is 2 already, or that my year is almost up. She's grown so much!!! Our bond has grown especially close these past few months. It's going to be so hard to say goodbye in just 6 short weeks.  But building bonds with children and then having to say goodbye is about to become the norm in my life when Justin and I start foster care. I hope that we can be strong enough.
It's really just starting to hit me that soon I won't be seeing Anna anymore. She is the sweetest little girl and I absolutely adore her! I'm going to miss her sooo much. And I'm so worried about how she will handle me leaving after already having had people come and go in her little life.  I don't want her to be sad. I'm grateful that she has such a wonderful, loving family and that I won't have to worry about her which I will probably not be able to say when we have to separate from foster kids.
Look at that cute face!! So sweet! I just saw her today, but I miss her already!

1 comment:

  1. So you can start to understand what it will feel like when our granddaughter that has been fully integrated into our lives is moved to Africa.

    ReplyDelete