Saturday, July 2, 2011

Time to go Shopping

You may think that I fell off the couponing bandwagon, but you are mistaken. Last month is the first time I've had to buy ANY toiletries in the past 6 months or so (we finally ran out of tp). We're probably still stocked up on most toiletries for another good 4-6 months or so, and I have about the same amount to donate. It's amazing how far so little money can go!  If you're curious how I get so many good deals check out these great websites.
http://moneysavingmom.com/
http://thekrazycouponlady.com/

Another way to get great deals is using Swagbucks.com. It's a search engine and you randomly earn "swagbucks" for searching the internet. You can then redeem them for prizes (I always get amazon.com giftcards). I was recently able to save up $20 worth of gift cards to get 2 new Bumgenius cloth diapers for a significantly reduced price! I'm sooo excited about that deal!!! I could have gotten them for free if I would have waited longer, but I have ants in my pants and couldn't wait! There are also so many great kids books that I can't wait to order on amazon.com. It takes a while to build up enough swagbucks to earn prizes (and the search engine is not as good as google), but to me it's worth it! The link above is a referral link and if you sign up I will earn a swagbuck for every swagbuck you earn. (You know you want to!)

No comments:

Post a Comment