Saturday, October 23, 2010

Doggie Parade

Bethlehem has an annual doggie day Halloween parade on main street each October. I have been looking forward to this parade since I learned about in in June, and it definitely didn't disappoint. The street was bustling with pet owners and their little furry friends (most in costumes). They had several costume contest categories including owner pet look alike, which I thought me and smokie would be a shoe in for with our gangly stick legs, small heads, and nervous demeanors, but then I realized it was just meant for people and their pets to dress in the same costumes.
Owner pet look-a-like
They also had categories like scariest costume. There was a chinese crested with a corpse bride owner that I'm pretty sure should have won.
Ugly little thing
Vicious
Me and Smokie wearing my sweater
Sculpture garden on our way to the parade

1 comment:

  1. Why did I not know you had a blog?! And wow, your couponing is amazing. If I had a little more time in my life I could really get into that! My favorite dog is the vicious little blue monster. And I could see the lobster... :)
    Love,
    Kristi

    ReplyDelete