Monday, October 11, 2010

First Coupon-ing Attempt - Rite Aid

Today was the first time I tried coupon-ing! I got $29 worth of products for under $4!!  I could have gotten it for cheaper, but would have had to do 5 separate transactions (I also forgot to use a coupon which would have saved another dollar...oh well, and one of the +up rewards didn't print for some reason, another dollar...So what you see below should really have cost 2 dollars)
Transaction 1
Gain dish detergent $.89
price after coupons: FREE
Crest Toothpaste 3.49 on sale for $2.49
price after coupons: 1.49
Playtex Tampons 2/$8.00
price after coupons: $1.00 each
Cash Paid: $3.49 received $3 in rewards (should have been $4)


Transaction 2
2 KitKats 2/$4
price after coupons: $2.00
Total: $2.00 used $2 rewards
Cash paid: 0! and received $1 reward

Transaction 3
Garnier Herbashine Haircolor $6.99
price after coupons = .99
Garnier Fructis shampoo $2.50
price after coupons = .50
Dove shampoo $3.00
price after coupons: FREE
Toilet paper .99
no coupons
Total: $2.48 used $2 rewards
Cash Paid: $.48!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe this! Clearly, I need to hang out with you more! I cut out coupons and then I either A) leave them in my car, unintentionally or B) forget I have them in my purse.

    ReplyDelete