Saturday, October 9, 2010

Free Goodies From Faber-Castell

Today my usually empty mailbox welcomed me with a large, over-sized, stuffed envelope. I love surprises! The contents:
Twenty-four jumbo triangle crayons and a coloring and artivity book from Faber-Castell. The quality of both the crayons and book are amazing, and look how cute!

And I received these both for, yes that's right -- FREE! They were having a short promotional give-away and I took advantage (one of the many ways of achieving goal # 14). Justin and I are strong believers in expressions of art and creativity, and are excited to have arts and crafts time with our (foster) children. Sadly these wonderful products will have to sit untouched for nearly a year. (Unless Justin and I decide to have a little arts and crafts time of our own!)

No comments:

Post a Comment