Friday, October 1, 2010

Uneventful

I ask myself why I have a blog...nothing exciting happens in my life. I suppose more than anything else this blog represents the hope that someday something will be happening in my life that I will want to be writing about. I have already had such amazing experiences in life that have given me the perspective with which I am trying to create my life. This blog is about the process of shaping my life with that perspective. 
Photo courtesy of C. Nordhaus!
Who am I currently? I am...
  • 25
  • a wife
  • a dreamer
  • a sister
  • a daughter
  • a friend
  • lover of italian greyhounds (namely my own dear smokie)
  • a crafter
  • a daydreamer
  • an introvert
  • an idealist
  • lover of board games
  • humble
  • a master of clinical psychology
  • not physically coordinated
  • happy

1 comment: