Saturday, October 16, 2010

Target Savings!

Targets sale of $5.00 mp frozen chicken was ending tonight so I had to go stock up my freezer. I picked up a few other items while their too...

French vanilla coffee mate creamer was 1.79 - I got it for .29 cents
5 Kraft shredded cheese 8.0 oz bags originally 2.04 - I got them for .74 cents a bag!
3 bags of Halloween candy for trick-or-treaters originally on sale for 2.39 - I got them for 1.56 a bag (not the best deal but still a deal)
Chocolate fudge with peanut butter ice cream! 1.69!

I've just discovered the world of coupons so I get a little excited when I get a good deal. It doesn't really make a good blog post, but it makes me excited all over about my good deals. Plus, until I make some friends in the area or do something exciting, I don't have anything better to do than write about silly deals. 
Photo courtesy of C. Nordhaus!

2 comments:

  1. Are these more coupon deals?? And where you do find out about these deals? Online or flyers?

    Gosh! You are so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes these are more coupon deals! I mostly use 2 blogs to learn about the deals and how to use the coupons for them. If you look at the blogs I follow you will see "money saving mom" and "krazy coupon lady".

    ReplyDelete