Saturday, October 9, 2010

Goal #10 - Make Samosas

When I lived in St. Louis I helped at an event called "A taste of Africa". They had the best samosas I've ever tasted. Oh boy, yum yum. Today I woke up to a clean kitchen and I thought to myself  "this kitchen could surely use some dishes to dirty it up!", so I decided to try my hand at samosas.
It was a disaster, mostly due to my impatience. Luckily my taste-buds are not judgmental when it comes to aesthetics. I still don't have the filling recipe how I'd like it (and probably never will), but they are tasty nonetheless. First goal accomplished!

1 comment:

  1. These look sooo good!! Disaster??!! Yeah right, do you remember how my meatpies looked in St. Louis? Now those were a disaster, those were an embarrassment!! hahaha

    ReplyDelete